Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas

Christmas was excellent this year. Oliver got some awesome legos from me that he was not expecting. He built me some beautiful furniture that I now have to sand and stain. He made matching bedside tables and shelves for our movies. 










Thankfully, next year we will have our own house and will be adjusting our Christmas schedule so that we can spend more time at my parent's house etc. I do have a lot of Grandparents that we went to and my parents were there but it was kind of lame Christmas morning when we had to leave their house right away after presents to get back to the Clares. It would have been nice to linger. Next year we'll probably just stick to going to my parents and Oliver's parents and visiting everyone else some other time. We'll see what happens. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment