Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just Because...

I really haven't had anything very excited happen lately so I decided to write a blog just because.... We've both been working and enjoying every moment in Wisconsin. I love working at the Child Care Center and Oliver is still trying to find a better/more permanent job. Hopefully something will come up soon. My internship is officially over but I won't get my degree in the mail until April :( I have a really cute new hair cut that I got today and Oliver's hair looks the same as always :D (Which I very much love his bald head). I also drove Oliver's manual car all the way to my parent's house on Thursday night! It was pretty much the coolest thing ever. And I'm going to drive it to Walmart now...I'm hoping to get better at it so I can get a manual car since they are better on gas but we'll see how that goes.

Besides that, we've been trying to get pregnant for a while now and haven't had much luck. I went to the doctor and we're starting to work out a plan to make it happen. Hopefully he will be able to come up with something spectacular (and before Oliver gets a new job and loses the health insurance we now have)! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. We're totally in the same boat with the whole baby situation. Good luck with everything, can't wait for play dates with our little ones!

    ReplyDelete